10 Funniest Names From The Olympics
Remember being a kid and laughing at the name Seymour Butts? Funny names are comedy gold! Here are the 10 FUNNIEST NAMES from the Winter Olympics.
1. Seraina Boner, Switzerland, cross-country skiing.
2. Jenni Asserholt, Sweden, hockey.
3. Matthias Bieber, Switzerland, hockey.
4. Bong-shik Shin, South Korea, snowboard.
5. Lucia Anger, Germany, cross-country skiing . . . and Tobias Angerer, Germany, cross-country skiing.
6. Esther Bottomley, Australia, cross-country skiing.
7. Semen Elistratov, Russia, short track skating.
8. Macarena Simari Birkner, Argentina, alpine skiing.
9. Jakov Fak, Slovenia, biathlon.
10. Satoshi Sakashita, Japan, short track skating.