Design 2017’s Rochesterfest Button and Win Some Cash!
How would you like to win $500?!
Now that I have your attention, I’ll explain how:
It’s time to show off your creativity and design skills for this year’s Rochesterfest button. This year’s theme is “Rochesterfest 35 Years of Summer Fun”. If your button is chosen, you will receive $500!
The contest is sponsored by Home Federal Savings Bank. Rochesterfest takes place June 17-25 at Soldiers Field Park.
– You must be a resident of Olmsted County
– Submit in the form of a circle
– Include name, address, email and phone number on back of entry
– Design must include: “Rochesterfest 35 Years of Summer Fun”, June 17 – 25, 2017 and Rochester, MN
DELIVERY (3 ways to enter):
– MAIL TO: Rochesterfest, PO Box 007, Rochester, MN 55903 (submit entry on 8 1/2 x 11″ sheet)
– MAIL TO: Rocheseter, PO Box 007, Rochester, MN 55903 (submit entry on 8 1/2 x 11″ sheet)
– EMAIL DESIGN TO: email@example.com
– Entry must be submitted by 5:00pm on Friday, February 24, 2017
– Top entries will be posted on Rochestefest Facebook page and on Rochesterfest.com website
– Voting will begin March 1 and close on March 5 at 5:00pm.
The chosen design will be used in all 2017 Rochesterfest promotional and advertising material, including: website, social media, print, television, posters and brochures!
Oh, and let’s not forget that $500 prize!
For all contest rules, be sure and hit up the Rochesterfest website HERE, or call for more information at 507-285-8769.
Have fun and GOOD LUCK!