Enjoy These Tax Day Discounts and Freebies in Rochester
Today is officially Tax Day, so for those of us who are really feeling the pinch this year, here are some ways to save some money - while also treating yourself!
Tax season is stressful, especially accepting those moments where you might OWE money instead of getting back a fun chunk of cash. But in case you're dealing with the former, a few select businesses are offering you free food to help ease the pain.
According to Thrillist, here's what you can get in the Rochester area:
- Bruegger’s Bagels: is offering a baker's dozen bagels and two tubs of cream cheese for $10.40. In addition, the bagel chain is offering 20 percent off catering when ordering via the catering site.
- Chuck E. Cheese: Kids can also get in on the action with buy one, get one free on large pizzas through Thursday.
- McDonald’s: Look for buy one, get one free Tax Day deals at your local McDonald's, although the offers vary by location.
- Noodles & Company: Place an order online at noodles.com, and enter promotional code TAXDAY18 to get $4 off your order of $10 or more through Wednesday, April 18.
- Office Depot: Bring in this coupon to get 5 pounds of documents shredded for free through April 28. Just print this coupon or show it on your phone at the office supply chain. Or, get up to 1 pound of documents shredded for free at Staples through Saturday.
- Planet Fitness: Get a free HydroMassage at any Planet Fitness location. Simply bring in a coupon available on PlanetFitness.com, and relax the day and stress away.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shops: Anyone who downloads the app and joins its Potbelly Perks program gets a free sandwich. Those already enrolled in the program will find a buy-one, get one-free sandwich offer loaded on their app use on Tax Day.
While not tax day related, here are some other notable deals to take advantage of today:
Enjoy your extra savings and freebies!