Here Are Some Tax Day Freebies & Deals in Rochester!
Today is officially Tax Day, so for those of us who are really feeling the pinch this year, here are some ways to save some money!
Tax season is stressful, especially accepting those moments where you might OWE money instead of getting back a fun chunk of cash.
In case you're dealing with the former, a few select businesses are offering you free food to help ease the pain. According to RetailMeNot, here's what you can get in the Rochester area:
- Arby’s: Select locations are offering free curly fries on April 18 with no purchase necessary.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Now until Wednesday, Big Bagel Bundles, which include a choice of any 13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese, are only $10.40 at participating bakeries. Customers can claim this the deal by printing off the coupon on their website.
- Cinnabon: The chain is offering two Classic Bites for free — no purchase necessary.
- McDonald’s McDonald’s is offering a variety of Tax Day specials that vary from franchise to franchise. Some are rocking buy-one-get-one Big Macs and Quarter Pounders with Cheese for 1 cent, 15 cents or 25 cents; free small French fries; or 59-cent hamburgers. Call your McDonald’s beforehand to see what specials are available.
- Noodles & Company From April 12 through April 18, place an order online at noodles.com, and enter promotional code TAXDAY17 to get $4 off your order of $10 or more.
- Office Depot Bring in this coupon to get 5 pounds of documents shredded for free through April 29.
- Planet Fitness From April 15 through April 22, get a free HydroMassage at any Planet Fitness location. Simply bring in a coupon available on PlanetFitness.com, and relax the day away.
Last year, Chuck E. Cheese's and Einstein Bros. Bagels celebrated tax day but no word on whether they're doing the same this year? Best call ahead to see first.
Enjoy your extra savings and freebies!