How Much Will You Spend on Easter
Easter is this weekend and will probably end up costing you a small fortune.
Candy, decorations, food for family get-togethers and new outfits are what people are buying. The NRF’s survey revealed:
- $5.8 billion will be spent on food (purchased by 87% of shoppers)
- $3.3 billion will be spent on clothing (50%)
- $2.9 billion will be spent on gifts (61%)
- $2.6 billion will be spent on candy (89%)
- $1.2 billion will be spent on flowers (39%)
- $1.1 billion will be spent on decorations (43%)
- $788 million will be spent on greeting cards (48%)
After you fill all those Easter baskets with cash, let us fill your checking account with CASH! Listen weekdays at 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. for the 2K A Day Giveaway on 106.9 KROC to win cash!