Major Child Car Seat Recall Could Affect Parents in Rochester
You need to read this ASAP if you're a parent, or expecting, and looking to buy a new car seat.
According to the website SHARED, Popular brands like Graco, Evenflo, and Baby Jogger have issued major recalls to 16 of their models that could potentially increase the risk of injury to your child in the event of a crash.
Here are the brands and model numbers that are affected:
1. Evenflo Evolve 3-in-1 Combination Booster Seats
- Model # 34411700 manufactured February 26, 2015, to February 9, 2016.
- Model # 34411741 manufactured May 27, 2015, to February 9, 2016.
2. Baby Jogger (Various)
- City GO Infant Car Seats, model # BJ64510 and BJ64529
- Baby Jogger City GO Base, model # BJ80400 and BJ61500
- City Mini Infant Car Seat/Stroller Travel Systems, model # BJ72510
- Vue Lite Infant Car Seat/Stroller Travel Systems, model # BJ70411, BJ70424, and BJ70431
3. Graco Milestone Child Seats
- Model # 1910130, 1923980, 1926538, and 1926539
4. Combi USA, Coccoro Convertible Child Restraints
- Model # 8220
5. Kiddy USA, World Plus Convertible Child Restraints
- Model # 51100 WP
If you have any of these in your possession, contact the manufacturer or visit safercar.gov for details on how to get the issues fixed.