Spring Cleaning Tips
Spring is almost here and we all know that means a nice fresh start once weather gets warmer. Spring cleaning is number one on our to-do list when we see the trash uncovered after the snow melts and are able to open our windows to let that refreshing spring air inside. Here's some tips to make spring cleaning easy, fast and fun!
- Replace your welcome mat. If you're looking to give your home an instant face lift, throw out that yucky worn weathered welcome mat and replace it with a fresh spring looking one.
- Put fresh flowers on your kitchen table. Not only does this add an element of spring to your kitchen but it also brings in the fragrance too!
- The Ultimate Spring Cleaning Checklist. This list will help you stay on track and clean parts of the house you may have forgotten. Take a chunk each day, don't do it all at once.
- Play music and time yourself while you clean. Jam to music while you clean, it will help pass the time. Adding a timer will also keep you focused on the tasks at hand.
- Get your entire family involved. Many hands make light work. Get everyone in the family involved, assign them a task and it will make your life a lot easier.
- Reward yourself. The biggest reward is a clean house but if you need to motivate yourself, put a reward idea in the back of your mind after it''s all done. Maybe dinner out or get a manicure/pedicure! Your hands and feet will thank you.
- Hire a professional. If you can't tackle it on your own, it's time to get the professionals to help. There's lots of options in Rochester to clean inside the house or outside of the house.