The 10 Most ANNOYING Types Of Photos People Post From Their Vacations.
A new survey came up with the 10 most ANNOYING types of photos people post from their vacations. Check ‘em out . . .
1. A screenshot of your iPhone screen showing the temperature.
3. “Hot dog legs” . . . that’s when you take a photo lying on the beach with your knees up so your tan legs look like two hot dogs.
5. Pretending to hold up a building, like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
If you ever visit you’ll see thousands trying to take that photo. We resisted the urge.
6. Your name written in the sand.
7. Your head sticking through a hole in one of those wooden boards with bodies painted on them, so it looks like you’ve got the body of a mermaid or carnival strongman.
9. Blue skies and palm trees.
10. Food or drinks. I guess I’m guilty of this but I only do it in really special situations. Seriously, check out the size of that wine glass.