12 Spots in Southeast Minnesota Where You Can Find Real Christmas Trees
Now that December is officially here, what type of Christmas tree are you putting up this year? Real -or- Fake? If you are looking for a real one, check out these 12 spots in Southeast Minnesota, including in Rochester, where fresh trees are waiting for you!
12 Places to Find Real Christmas Trees in Southeast Minnesota
Where to find Hot Cocoa Bombs in Rochester
What type of Christmas tree do you have?
I'd love to hear if you are going fake or real this year! Send me a note or a photo of your tree over on my Facebook Page - Jessica On The Radio.
We were "real Christmas tree" people for years but found a fake one on clearance last year. Here's what our tree looks like at our house!
7 of the best toy shops in Rochester
A few things you might want to remember to bring with you when you get a real tree are:
- work gloves...because you will get tree sap on you
- saw...some locations do have these available but using your own tools might be the safest option in 2020
- hats & gloves...don't forget to bundle up!
- great walking shoes or boots...you could be walking through a field for a little bit so plan ahead and wear shoes for any terrain
- camera or your phone...some of the best family shots are taken this time of year, and a tree farm is a perfect backdrop
- twine...most of the locations have twine available but just in case, bring some along or some bungee cords