Digital Job Fair
Connecting employers with suitable employees can be a tough job. We want to help everybody out, so we've created a digital job fair. By linking southeast Minnesota companies and potential job seekers via our website, we hope to be able to help make the job search just a little bit easier.
Just read the brief descriptions provided here and then click on the company's name at the top of their entry and you'll be taken to their website for more information and job application areas. Here are five companies looking to hire for open positions right now!
Cardinal of Minnesota serves people through our three main services areas: Adult Foster Care, In-Home Support, and Semi-Independent Living Services. We primarily serve individuals with Developmental Disabilities and related conditions, individuals with Mental Health concerns, Brain Injury and Elder Care related conditions. We are looking Direct Support Professional and Residential Positions. We really have a need in our homes in Chatfield, Harmony and Spring Valley. We also have locations in Winona, Austin and of course Rochester. Visit our website today and apply www.cardinalofminnesota.com.
Join the Featherlite team. Featherlite is a leading designer and manufacturer of horse, stock, car, recreational and utility trailers, as well as B2B specialty trailers, command centers and professional race transporters. With headquarters in Cresco, Iowa, Featherlite has over 200 dealers to service customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Apply online, or learn more about open positions, with wages starting at $14-$18 per hour, at www.fthr.com/about-featherlite/jobs, or call Deann at (563) 547-7070 to have an application mailed to you. We are hiring for welders, machine operators, electrical and HVAC & plumbing technicians, paint booth operators and wash stall technicians.
Hiawatha Homes is hiring Direct Support and Nursing Staff. Hiawatha Homes provides support to people with disabilities. We offer flexible schedules, valuable experience, paid training, weekend & holiday pay, PTO & benefits. Direct support positions assist individuals with daily living skills development, health and wellness management, behavioral and communication development, personal cares and community involvement; nursing staff coordinate and provide nursing care and medical support.
Learn more about open positions and apply online at: www.hiawathahomes.org or in person at: 1820 Valkyrie Drive NW Rochester, MN 55901
Hiawatha Homes is an equal opportunity employer including veterans and persons with disabilities.
Now hiring CDL A Drivers.
Average first year: $65,000! $7,500 sign-on bonus.
- Full Benefits Day 1
- Industry-Leading 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Average Starting Pay of $65,000 1st Year
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation’s largest private fleets. Apply now at DriveMcLaneMinnesota.com.
McLane is an EOE/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled
- Developing and managing a pipeline of potential opportunities
- Partnering with Radio Account Executives to close business
- Researching industry trends and competitive analysis
- Working with client services to ensure customer success and retention
- Achieving and exceeding monthly business development quotas
- Mastering negotiation and time management skills
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun - Then we want to talk to you. Townsquare Media Rochester is looking for a dynamic Media and Digital Sales Executive to join our media/digital advertising team!
- Promote and sell advertising programs which may include local radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, and digital marketing services
- Leverage our live event platform to sell sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area
- Inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database
- Follow guidelines set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization