Rochester On Tap 2022
Rochester On Tap Craft Beer Festival is back! Throw on your best Halloween costume and join us for a day overflowing with fun at the Mayo Civic Center. We’ll be pouring up hundreds of craft beers on Saturday, October 15th from over 50 of America’s favorite breweries, presented by Townsquare Media Rochester!
$500 cash and a luxury hotel stay are up for grabs in the costume contest at the event!
GO VIP: beat the crowds with an additional hour of early-access sampling -- that's 4 HOURS of unlimited beer sampling! We'll also hook you up with a commemorative hat and a food voucher!
A Rochester On Tap/Jack's Bottle Shop souvenir sampling glass is included with general admission and VIP tickets.
VIP Tasting Session: 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
General Admission Tasting Session: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Full list of breweries attending Rochester on Tap 2022 Coming Soon!
Ticket Pricing Schedule - Earlier you buy the more you save!
August 19th - August 26th
- VIP - $58
- General - $38
August 27th - October 9th
- VIP - $63
- General - $43
October 10th - 14th
- VIP - $68
- General - $48
Day of the event - October 15th
- VIP - $73
- General - $53
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and must be purchased in advance online
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
- Beer list is subject to availability and could change from the above.
Want to help be part of the action at Rochester On Tap?
Would you like to be a vendor at Rochester On Tap, or maybe your group would love to volunteer and help pour the delicious beer at the event? Live music and more are all part of this fun event and if you'd love to join us, have a beer, but show off your skills with our team, let us know. Check out the FAQ page to see how to contact our team to get involved.