Five Remarkable Minnesota Road Trips With The Most Breathtaking Views
There is so much natural beauty in our state. Whether you are taking a road trip through the Minnesota River Valley, up the North Shore, or across the beautiful Bluff Country, there really is a road trip for everyone.
You can make these road trips last five days long, or you can just hop in the car and make it a one-day summer road trip driving through some of the most beautiful parts of our state.
While the price of gas might turn you away from any road trips, Minnesota does fair well in many other categories including the price of camping.
Minnesota's Rankings in Wallet Hub's Key Summer Road Trip Metrics:
• 29th – Number of Attractions
• 16th – Nightlife Options per Capita
• 28th – Vehicle Miles Traveled per Capita
• 25th – Car Thefts per Capita
• 13th – Access to Scenic Byways
• 6th – Lowest Price of Camping
• 9th – Driving Laws Rating
• 2nd – Fatalities per 100 Million Vehicle Miles Traveled
Minnesota's Best Road Trips
So, which road trip should you pick if you are looking to take a road trip this summer? Explore Minnesota has a list of all of the scenic byways in the state, but these five below are just some of the favorites:
Five Minnesota Road Trips To Travel For Remarkable Views
So, what one would you want to take? There are plenty out there to explore whenever you are itching for a road trip!