Five Seasonal Job Openings in Rochester
'Tis the season for stores to get busy and need some help. Around the holidays, many stores offer seasonal positions so you can make some extra money while helping the store out. Most of the job openings are currently in retail locations that are gearing up for Black Friday. Here are five seasonal job listings that I found for Rochester.
- Khols- The Rochester Khols is looking for two seasonal positions right now. If you would like to work in the stock room or on the floor, there are opportunities for you. In the stock room, you'll be organizing merchandise to get out to the floor. Both are easy seasonal jobs.
- Target- If you are good with money and customers, Target has a few seasonal cashier positions available. From now until the end of the year, stores are going to be packed. This is an easy way to make some money.
- Famous Footwear- If you are a shoe expert, Famous Footwear might be the stop for you. Here you'll assist costumers with finding the perfect pair of shoes as well as being a cashier. Shoes can be a big-ticket item during the holidays
- Macy's- I love going into Macy's around the holidays! They decorate so well and have a lot of holiday options. The Macy's at the Apache Mall is looking for some seasonal help on the floor. They have a few openings.
- Rue21- Rue21 is looking for some folks that are really into fashion to help them out this holiday season. They need help stock as well as working the register. They are one of the few stores I saw that require no experience for the position.
These are just a few of the seasonal positions that are still available if you are looking to make some extra cash in Rochester this season.
Hang Out With Paisley Dunn on Quick Country 96.5 Weekdays from 3 pm - 7 pm
Wake up With Paisley Dunn on Kat Kountry 105 Weekdays from 6 am - 10 am