Free Event For Breast Cancer Survivors Coming to Rochester
I met Jane a few years ago. She has kids that are the same age as mine and we are Facebook friends and since we are both busy moms, that is how we stay in touch. When you see what she posts and meet her today, you would have no idea that just a few years ago her body was fighting breast cancer and went through numerous surgeries and rounds of chemo. Some of those days, she didn’t have a whole lot of fight in her or energy. She had support though and that was from a group in Rochester called Join the Journey. That group is providing more support for others in a free event called Pink Blossom Festival.
I’ve said it before, cancer doesn’t care who you are. You could be the best person in the world and it might still pick you. That is what happened with my friend, Jane, and what happens to 240,000 women that are diagnosed with breast cancer each year.
Join the Journey, a support group in the Rochester area for those diagnosed with breast cancer is hosting a free event to all breast cancer survivors called the Pink Blossom Festival.
Pink Blossom Festival
- Saturday, April 21, 2018, from 9:00 am -1:00 pm (8:30 am check-in)
- Assisi Heights Spirituality Center, Rochester, MN
- Free event featuring fun, dynamic and informative sessions for breast cancer patients, survivors and Pink Ribbon Mentors
- Delicious lunch & Mini Spa Services by Lasata Salon & Spa
- Pre-registration is required and space is limited. Please register by April 2nd by contacting email@example.com or by calling 507-206-3212
- Learn more at their Facebook event for the Pink Blossom Festival.
Know someone that is a breast cancer survivor? Be sure to share this event with them and hurry, registration closes April 2nd!
Listen to Jessica Williams weekdays from 10 am until 2 pm on Y105FM