How Well Do You Know Your F.R.I.E.N.D.S?
If you THINK you know the show F.R.I.E.N.D.S well, you might want to think again. This Tuesday at LTS brewing they are hosting a F.R.I.E.N.D.S Trivia Night.
I may be making this harder for myself competition wise by inviting you all to this ultimate F.R.I.E.N.D.S challenge but the more the merrier. This is, in my opinion, one of the best shows that has ever been. I did grow up with this crew so I feel like I know them and their history well. But even these questions stumped me.
If you are preparing like me, here are a few tough ones you might want to brush up on. (answers at the end, take it seriously)
1. What is the color of the couch in Central Perk?
2. What is Phoebe twin sisters name?
3. Which cast member has never hosted Saturday Night Live?
4. What is the Joey special?
5. Which famous person does Phoebe think is her grandfather?
6. What does Phoebe change her name to in the final season?
7. What does Ross say Rachel's "Traditional English Trifle" tastes like?
8. How many categories for towels does Monica have?
9. What is Chandler dad's burlesque show called?
10. What high school did Ross, Monica, and Rachel go to?
11. What country did Chandler tell Janice he's moving to?
12. What is Monica's biggest pet peeve.
13. What is Chandler Bing's Job?
14. Who does the TV Guide come to at Joey and Chandler's apartment?
15. What fruit is Ross allergic to?
16. What's Joey's favorite stuffed animal named? (That he won't share with Emma)
17. What sport and position did Monica play in Highschool?
18. Who was the annoying neighbor that lived below Monica and Rachel?
19. What is the name of the game Joey audition for in during season 8?
20. What does Ross claim he came up with the movie theme for?
- 1. Orange
- 2. Ursula
- 3. Matt LeBlanc
- 4. 2 Pizzas!
- 5. Albert Einstein
- 6. Princess Consuela Bananahammock
- 7. FEET!
- 8. Everyday, Fancy, Guest, and Fancy Guest.........11?
- 9. Viva Las Geygas
- 10. Lincoln High
- 11. 15 Yemen Road, Yemen
- 12. Animals dressed as humans.
- 13. Transpondster....no! He's an IT Procurements Manager with a specialization in "statistical analysis and data reconfiguration".
- 14. Miss Chanandiler Bong!
- 15. Kiwi
- 16. Hugsy, the bedtime pal.
- 17. Field Hockey Goalie BONUS NAME "Big Fat Goalie"
- 18. Mr. Heckles
- 19. Let's play Bamboozled!
- 20. Jurassic Park
For all things beauty, fashion and fun, visit my Facebook Page and listen weekdays 10am-12pm on KROC!