Best Places to Park to See 90 Amazing Christmas Trees in Rochester
A huge winter wonderland just appeared in Rochester, Minnesota! If you missed the news, one of Rochester, Minnesota's favorites, Festival of Trees, is coming back at the end of November, and Santa is coming too.
Where to Park to See the Festival of Trees in Rochester, Minnesota
The Festival of Trees is an amazing experience with 90 of the most gorgeous Christmas trees that you'll see this holiday season. It is something that you must see and this year, the Festival of Trees is happening at J.Powers at the Hilton in Downtown Rochester on Friday, November 25th, and Saturday, November 26th.
If you are planning on attending Festival of Trees this year at J.Powers at the Hilton, here are a few places where you can easily park:
- Rochester Parking Ramp 6 (This ramp is connected to the hotel.)
- Center Street Parking Ramp
- Get directions to J.Powers at the Hilton
Parking fees occur on Friday in the ramps. Read the signs for more information as you drive in. You should be able to enjoy the ramps for free parking though on Saturday, November 26th.
What you can expect to see this year at Festival of Trees in Rochester, Minnesota
This year will be just as magical and below is what you can expect to enjoy this year at Festival of Trees:
- Public viewing of over 90 beautifully decorated trees on Friday, November 25 from 9 am until 7 pm (no entry after 6:30 pm)
- Public viewing of over 90 beautifully decorated trees on Saturday, November 26th from 10 am until 7 pm (no entry after 6:30 pm)
- DiverseAbility Day - 10 am until 2 pm. You'll enjoy crafts, entertainment, hands-on learning stations, sensory activities, a human library, and more!
- Sensory Friendly Hour - 9 am until 10 am. This time will have subdued lights (no flashing lights), no entertainment, and other sensory-friendly features.
- Festival After Dark - 7 pm until 10 pm (no entry after 9 pm). You will need to be 21+ to enter. This event will features a cash bar, entertainment, and other activities.
Does Festival of Trees Cost Money to Attend in Rochester, Minnesota?
The event is free to attend but registration is encouraged and can be done easily at the Hiawatha Homes website. Your attendance will continue to raise awareness about Hiawatha Homes, and provide support to individuals with disabilities in Olmsted County. Learn more at hiawathahomes.org.