Pepsi Zero Sugar Jackpot Official Rules
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, Inc.
PEPSI ZERO SUGAR JACKPOT (the “Contest”)
106.9 KROC Contest Official Rules
1. SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 122 4th St. SW Rochester, MN 55902.
2. PRIZE: The prize of the Contest consists of the following: (a) Money in varying amounts. The estimated total retail value of the prize of this Contest is different each contest. The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for any other prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred
3. HOW TO ENTER: Listen to 106.9 KROC weekday mornings at approximately 7:20 AM. Be caller 10 after the on-air cue to call and guess the correct amount. By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by the Contest Official Rules.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents in the KROC-FM Total Survey Area, as defined by Nielsen, who have reached eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of winning. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after 01/01/2019 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories. (d) persons who won a prize in the past 30 days.
5. To claim the Prize, the winner must:
(a) Stop by the station to pick up within 30 days of winner and
(b) complete, sign and return a W-9 and Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), a 1099-MISC IRS tax form (to be provided by Sponsor) and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on 1/1/2019 and ends on 12/31/2019
6. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
7. USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
8. ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
9. TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winner, available after 12/31/2019, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘PEPSI ZERO SUGAR JACKPOT’ 122 4th St. SW Rochester, MN 55902.
11. COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘PEPSI ZERO SUGAR JACKPOT’. 122 4th St. SW Rochester, MN 55902
12. APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
13. PRIZE PROVIDER: GILLETTE PEPSI (the “Prize Provider”).