Rochester Man Loses Wedding Ring, Wife Says Replace It With What?
This is SUCH a great story, but first, some background. Saturday the 19th is the 3rd Annual Whistle Binkies Pub Crawl for NAMI - Southeastern Minnesota's Suicide Prevention Program. Scroll down for all the info. Last year, I joined a bunch of friends, including Trent and Nicole. The Dernbachs. At some point in the crawl, Trent lost his wedding ring. I caught up with Trend and Nicole and got the story...
- WHAT: 3rd Annual Whistle Binkies Pub Crawl
- WHERE: Whistle Binkies Olde World Pub (North) 3120 Wellner Drive NE Rochester, MN
- WHEN: May 19th, 2018 - meet at 9 AM, Crawl starts at 10 AM.
- WHY: To raise money for NAMI - Southeastern Minnesota's Suicide Prevention Program, which gives kids and adults the tools to hear and see people in crisis and help them.
- HOW: Click HERE to join up.
- IF YOU CAN'T GO: Click HERE and donate to my campaign.