Show Us Your Shake Official Rules
Show Us Your Shake
For a chance to win a $250 Arch card, simply download one of the nine Townsquare Media radio station mobile apps listed below, tap the ‘Show Your Shake’ button on the home screen, then fill out and submit the entry form including a photo of you and your McDonald’s Shamrock Shake (no purchase necessary, see details below)
- 106.9 KROC – https://kroc.com/app
- Quick Country 96.5 – https://quickcountry.com/app
- Y-105FM – https://y105fm.com/app
- Sasquatch 107.7 – https://therockofrochester.com/app
- 103.1 KFIL – https://kfilradio.com/app
- FUN 104 – https://fun1043.com/app
- Eligibility Show Us Your Shake (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Townsquare Media Inc., or any of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Promotion and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sponsor: Townsquare Media Rochester, 122 4th St. SW Rochester, MN and McDonald’s
- Timing The Promotion begins on March 7, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) and ends on March 17, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the “Promotion Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Promotion. Limit one entry per person regardless of entry method. To enter you must complete one of the following Options during the Promotion Entry Period:
Option 1: Submit a photo of you and your McDonald’s Shamrock Shake through the entry form inside one of the radio station apps listed above.
Stop by your local McDonalds, purchase a delicious Shamrock Shake - where 25 cents will go directly to the Ronald McDonald House - open one of the radio station apps listed above, tap the 'Show Your Shake' button and send us a pic of you and your Shamrock Shake using the entry form in the app.
Option 2: Complete the Show Us Your Shake Email Challenges
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Provide the correct answers to the following questions from searching the radio station websites listed above.
- Who is on air M-F 9am-12pm on Y-105FM?
- What are the names of the two hosts of the morning show on 106.9 KROC-FM
- Who is the host of the Morning show on Quick Country 96.5
- What is the first business listed on our Rochester Featured Business Listings page?
- Who is the host of the morning show on FUN 104?
Email your answers along with your name and phone number to email@example.com. All correct entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Winner Selection: All eligible entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into a Prize Draw. At the conclusion of the Promotion Entry Period, Sponsor will select in random drawing of all valid entries received for the prizes listed below in section 7. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The selected Prize Draw entrants will be contacted by the phone number or email address provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules.). Selected entrant must respond within 48 hours of notification or an alternative potential winner will be selected and notified.
- Prizes: Winners will be drawn each Friday during the Promotion Entry Period, and the following prize distributed
- $250 McDonald’s Arch Card
No cash equivalent for the prizes, prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. In the event winner is unable to utilize the Prize for any reason (including event cancellation), winner will forfeit the prize.
- POTENTIAL PROMOTION WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION.
- Verification of Potential Winner: Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winners will be notified by email, after the date of random drawing. The potential winners may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize if applicable. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Entry Conditions and Release: By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Promotion; (b) release and hold harmless the Sponsor and each of its respective parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers, and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, assigns, and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Promotion, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, photos uploaded as part of the contest, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Limit one (1) entry per person. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or mobile app account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, mobile app accounts, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address or mobile account by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses or mobile accounts for the associated submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate New York State Court located in the New York County, New York; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant, other than if a resident of the State of New Jersey, be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Promotion Results: For Promotion results send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Show Us Your Shake - Winners List Request, Townsquare Media, 122 4th St. SW Rochester, MN 55902. Requests for the winner list must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable giveaway.