Thanksgiving Acts of Kindness Ideas
Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks, but it can also be a time to give back! Here's some Thanksgiving acts of kindness ideas that you can do this week.
1. Rake your neighbor's leaves, especially if they're elderly.
2. Volunteer at a food shelter or drive.
3. Visit a nursing home.
4. Deliver blessing bags to friends.
5. Pay for someone's pumpkin spice latte ahead of you. Or any beverage.
6. Deliver a turkey to a family in need.
7. Thank first responders, emergency personnel or service members with a plate of desserts. Mail a box to any service member overseas.
8. Give someone a free car wash before the big snow hits. Or after the snow hits us.
9. Donate outerwear to local social service locations that distribute it to families in need.
10. Call a friend or family and let them know you're thankful for them. (Don't text it).