Beautiful Minnesota Winter Wonderland is Located Just Outside of the Twin Cities
Every family should visit the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum before Christmas. You'll make lifelong memories with your family as you tour the gardens which are all beautifully lit up, take the perfect family photo at any of the several holiday displays, buy a s'mores kit and roast your marshmallows over a giant bonfire. Guests can warm up inside the Oswald Visitor's Center with a cup of cocoa and check out the 24-foot poinsettia tree and 20-foot tall pines decorated with nature-inspired ornaments.
There are close to 20 outdoor displays for you to enjoy including:
- "Winter Wonderland" with white lights, woodland creatures, and rustic wagons.
- "Wintercraft Fire and Ice" ice lanterns created by ice artist Jennifer Shea Hedberg.
- "Epic Light Show " An amazing, syncopated light show.
- "Frozen Falls" The most photographed vignette last year.
- "Gnome Village" - 22 child-sized Gnomes on display.
- "YouBetcha Winter Lights" - Thousands of twinkling lights shining from all sides.
Tickets are only $15. The attraction, located at 3675 Arboretum Dr, Chaska, MN, is open until January 5th. Learn more here and in the Facebook post below.