How Much Money Would It Take For You To……
Ebay ran a survey(Ebay Deals) that asked how much money it would take to for you to cave and do something, from dumb, to disgusting to outright dangerous. If you're like me, you've been dared to stuff for pocket change, so some of these things I'd actually do twice!
Here's the average price for what it would take to:
1. Give up Facebook for a year . . . $1,000.
2. Give up Netflix for a year . . . $10,000.
3. Give up your smart phone for a year . . . $32,500.
4. Give up caffeine for a year . . . $55,000.
5. Go without shaving for a year . . . $100,000.
Some of these I'd do for waaaay less, like:
14. Eat a cockroach . . . $100 million.
15. Chug an entire bottle of Sriracha in two minutes . . . $100 million.
16. Live with 300 spiders for three weeks . . . $100 million.
And some things wouldn't be done for any amount of money, like:
17. Skydive from space . . . no amount of money.
18. Swim with sharks without a cage . . . no amount of money.
19. Do pull-ups hanging 20 stories in the air . . . no amount of money.
20. Travel to mars . . . no amount of money
We won't make you do any of these with your next cue-to-call, and another $1000 up for grabs, part of 2K Weekdays in May on KROC! Your next chance comes up tomorrow morning(Thursday, May 22nd) between 8:00-8:15 with Dunken and Samm!