The Rochester Fire Department is singling out a 13-year-old Rochester boy for recognition after he came to the rescue of a neighbor Monday evening.A spokesman says Noah Carter used a portable fire extinguisher to put out the flames from a grease fire in a neighbor’s kitchen. The fire had spread to some curtains and cabinets, but thanks to the teenager’s quick actions, the damage was kept to a minimum. The neighbor living in the home at 2431 Parkview Lane Southeast has asthma and was brought to St. Mary’s Hospital to be checked out, but officials say her injuries could have been life-threatening if Noah had not come to her aid.