Everything You Need to Know About Cookie Classic in Rochester, MN
Christmas is awesome, isn't it?! We get to make gingerbread houses, enjoy gifts that Santa brought specifically for each one of us, and eat lots and lots of desserts. I'm not a huge "baker" and love it when someone shows up with a plate of cookies so my family has something edible to eat during the holidays. If you need some special holiday treats, there is an event on Saturday that you are probably going to want to attend...you might even see me there too.
Need Treats for the Holidays? Cookie Classic is Back in Rochester, Minnesota
I've been noticing for a few weeks a few friends of mine posting on social media that they have been baking delicious cookies and treats for an event called Cookie Classic. I've lived in Rochester, Minnesota for a few years now and have heard about this event that helps out Bear Creek Services.
If you need cookies for the holidays, get up early on Saturday because you can grab all of the tasty treats you need.
Everything You Need To Know About the Cookie Classic in Rochester, Minnesota
If you'd love to gather a few goodies for the holidays, the Cookie Classic is a great way to get stocked up and help out a great organization at the same time. Here's everything you need to know about the event:
- WHAT: Bear Creek Services Cookie Classic in Rochester
- WHEN: Saturday, December 9th, 2023
- TIME: Doors open at 9:00 am and will remain open until the cookies run out.
- HOW IT WORKS: For just $10 a pound, you will be able to pick the holiday treats you'd like to take home and support a great cause. Bear Creek Services will provide disposable plastic gloves, plastic containers, and carry-out bags.
- WHERE: Bear Creek Services, 3108 Highway 52 N, Rochester, MN (Get Directions)
- LEARN MORE: Have questions or want to learn more? Check out the Bear Creek Services website.
10 Neighborhoods in Rochester with Amazing Christmas Light Displays
Gallery Credit: Jessica Williams