Did You Hear About the Haunted Forest in Rochester That You Can Visit?
Halloween is just around the corner and one of the most popular events for families in Rochester, Minnesota happens with some spooky(ish) characters that are waiting in the shadows. Parents, don't worry though, these are nice creatures that mean no harm.
(cue scary laugh) ...just kidding.
Hooved, webbed, and eight-legged creatures lurk about in the dark of night. They are friendly and funny with just a touch of fright. - Quarry Hill Nature Center website
Family-friendly Halloween fun is happening at Quarry Hill Nature Center with Creatures of the Night event.
A night of spooky fun awaits you at Quarry Hill Nature Center as fun characters and animals join you on your walk throughout the park. This year a flying squirrel, opossum, worm, and spider will all be joining you to share their story about their life as a creature of the night.
Creature of the Night Event Details:
- Dates: October 22nd - 23rd at Quarry Hill
- Time Slots: 4:30, 5:00, 5:30, 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, 8:00
- Event is outdoors and will be held in light rain, snow, or cold. If the event is canceled due to inclement weather, a ticket to the October 18th virtual event will be given in lieu of a refund.
- The event includes a 1/2 mile self-guided walk along an unpaved trail that is not stroller friendly.
- Pets are not allowed.
- If the time slot is in the dark, participants are encouraged to bring a flashlight
- Masks are required throughout the event.
- A treat will be delivered at the end of the night for all participants to take home.
- Find more info and buy tickets here.
Check out these haunted spots around Rochester, Minnesota!
Did you hear about the trolley of doom that is going around to all the spookiest and haunted spots in Rochester? It's true, and one of the spots that it visits is Quarry Hill. Scroll through the entire list below and see the other haunted locations that it will be visiting.