Rochester On Tap 2021
- Mayo Civic Center
Rochester On Tap Craft Beer Festival is back! Throw on your best Halloween costume and join us for a day overflowing with fun at the Mayo Civic Center. We’ll be pouring up hundreds of craft beers on Saturday, October 30th from over 50 of America’s favorite breweries.
$500 cash prize up for grabs in the costume contest at the event!
Go VIP to beat the crowds with an additional hour of early-access sampling, Commemorative Hat, and $5 dollar food voucher, or choose from one of our two general admission sessions. Please note Additional Fee Will Apply.
See the full list of breweries attending Rochester on Tap 2021
12:00pm-4:00pm VIP - $65 (+fees)
1:00pm-4:00pm GA - $37 (+fees)
5:00pm-8:00pm GA - $37 (+fees)
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and must be purchased in advance online
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
- Beer list is subject to availability and could change from the above.
More Questions? Visit the Rochester On Tap Frequently Asked Questions Page.