Is Farting Healthy For You?
I know, I know, TMI. But I saw an article about the benefits of farting and so now we all get to talk about it! Apparently there are health benefits to passing gas. This article gives the benefits. I'll give you a quick synopsis:
1. You will not be as bloated since you're relieving air.
2. Helps you identify what foods are good for you or not, like allergies.
3. Makes you feel good. Come on, you secretly agree..
4. Apparently it's healthy to smell your farts. I know, this blew my mind.
5. And last but not least, it's actually not healthy to hold your gas in, so you've now been given permission to let it pass.
Morale of the story? No matter how much societal norms tell you to hold your gas in, don't do it. Be comforted in the knowledge that farting is actually healthy for you. May you fart in peace.