McDonald’s is Selling Scented Candles
I’m not a big fan of the fast-food smell that lingers in your car after you go through a drive-through. Don’t get me wrong, I love fast food – stop judging me - I’m just not sure I want my home smelling like it. McDonald’s is launching a line of scented candles to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Quarter Pounder. Apparently, you can get McDonald’s candles that smell like sesame seed buns, ketchup, pickles, cheese, onions, and Quarter Pounder beef and you’re encouraged to burn them all at the same time “for maximum deliciousness.” Candles aren’t the only commemorative items they’re selling, you can purchase any of the products below here.
- Quarter Pounder Scented Candle Pack: Because there’s no better smell than 100% fresh beef and a perfect combination of toppings.
- Couples Quarter Pounder Mittens: To hold hands and hold a hot and deliciously juicy Quarter Pounder cooked just for you right when you order.
- 2020 Quarter Pounder Calendar: This year, may your days be filled with joy. And 100% pure North American fresh beef.
- “Quarter Pounder with Love” Locket: For those who figurately keep the Quarter Pounder close to their heart. Now you can. Literally.
- Quarter Pounder Fan Club T-Shirt: There are t-shirts. Then there are t-shirts with burger-related fan club logos on them. This is the second one and it’s made with 100% cotton for an irresistibly comfy fit.
- “I’d Rather Be Eating a Quarter Pounder” Sticker: Yeah, us too!
- Quarter Pounder Fan Club Pin: A mini reminder that the Quarter Pounder is anything but subtle!
Speaking of McDonald's, the Shamrock Shake is back for a limited time and a new flavor is available this year.