Weird Cold Remedies
I caught a cold and have been miserable the last few days. Of course, it prompted me to start Googling so I could self-diagnose myself and figure out some home remedies that actually work. My nostril-relieving quest brought me to some really weird cold remedy ideas I had to share with you all! Here they are but if you do any of these, do them at your own risk (there's our disclaimer).
- Wear cold wet socks. Anyone want to give this a try in the frigid temps?
- Eat chocolate. Lots of it. I have no problem with this one....
- Raw onions. You read that right. Here's how to eat them for a cold. Don't be smoochin' anyone afterwards. Well, you really shouldn't be with a cold anyways.
- Sip on warm apple juice. Hey, it may feel reminiscent to apple cider.
- Drink some whiskey and go for a run. Old wives tale but apparently this doc says the whiskey works! We threw in the running for good measure.