Andy’s Liquor Adds New Guidelines As They Open In-Store Shopping
Andy’s Liquor has only offered curbside pickup or delivery since late March but is opening its stores to customers again with several new guidelines for shoppers to follow.
Mike Sedor, the liquor store's regional manager, said in a press release, "Our top concern has and will continue to be the health and safety of our community and employees. We will continue to take extra precautions as this is our highest priority. We were the only liquor store in the area that heightened our guidelines and didn’t allow in-store shopping the last few weeks and we will continue to take necessary steps to ensure the safety of everyone.”
The new guidelines are:
▪ Do not enter if you have any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
▪ Maximum of 2 people shopping together
▪ Stay at least 6 feet away from others while shopping and in line - this includes when talking with employees
▪ Use a credit card if possible
▪ Face masks are recommended
▪ Use good hygiene - don’t touch your face
Delivery within Rochester city limits and curbside pick up will still be available.