Arby’s To Serve Deer Meat in Minnesota
Arby’s announced that it will start testing a new sandwich at the end of the month at select locations.
The sandwich will consist of a venison steak with fried onions and a berry sauce.
Arby's will only offer this sandwich at a few restaurants around the country for a limited time. The Rochester restaurants won't be serving it.
Here are the participating locations in our area:
Available Nov. 4-6:
- 3821 Tower Ave., Superior, Wisconsin
- 1690 Park Place Blvd., St. Louis Park, Minnesota
- 704 Highway 33 South, Cloquet, Minnesota
- 348 Lincoln Ave. SE, St. Cloud, Minnesota
- 3275 First St. S, St. Cloud, Minnesota
What do you think? Would you order deer meat from a restaurant?