Don’t Be Traumatized With Cleaning Your Kids’ Bedrooms
This past weekend I put on a brave face and opened the door to my kids' bedrooms. I figured, "New Year, New Us, Clean Rooms", right? So there I was standing at the doorway scanning what I knew would be the battle of the century. Just me and the bedroom... er, landfill. There was stuff everywhere. Some things were identifiable. Some were not. I lost count at the number of stuffed animals I found. Alas, the cleaning must be done. So I rolled up my sleeves and dived in.
If you're looking to do the same, here's some great ideas on tackling your kids' bedrooms (or any room for that matter.)
1. Go to Pinterest and browse all their organizing ideas and life hacks. It will save your life.
2. HGTV says to make it a game and keep it simple.
3. Need a little zen while you're cleaning their rooms? Here's a dose.
4. Want to encourage the kids to keep their new rad room clean? Make a reward chart.
5. After all of that, kick your feet up and binge watch Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life on Netflix.