GM Recalls More Than 200,000 Vehicles
More than 200,000 brand new cars, trucks, and SUVs are being recalled by GM. According to the report, the coating on the rear brake calipers was not applied correctly. In terms that everyone can understand, your brakes could stop working!
Here's a list of all the vehicles being recalled:
- 2018-2019 Buick LaCrosse sedan
- 2018-2019 Buick Regal sedan
- 2018-2019 Cadillac XTS SUV
- 2018-2019 Chevrolet Bolt EV
- 2018-2019 Chevrolet Cruze sedan and 2018-2019 Chevrolet Equinox SUV
- 2018-2019 Chevrolet Impala sedan
- 2018 Chevrolet Malibu sedan
- 2018-2019 Chevrolet Volt EV
- 2018-2019 GMC Terrain SUV
If you have one of these vehicles call your dealer. They will fix it at no charge to you.
To see if your vehicle has any recalls, here's a link to the National Highway Traffic Safety Commission website.
- A Real Concern for Flooding Tonight in Rochester. The National Weather Service is monitoring the situation closely. Read more here.