Boutique Minnesota Hotel Named One of the Best in the Midwest
When you're traveling having a great place to stay is very important. It's where you keep all of your things while you're out exploring. You want to be able to come back to this place and feel comfortable, like you can relax. With this hotel in Minneapolis, Minnesota, you may want to travel JUST for the hotel. It was just named one of the best hotels in the Midwest.
It's a super pretty boutique hotel that you might want to just spend all of your time in. It was named one of the best for 2023 by Condé Nast Traveler readers. Condé Nast Traveler is an online publication that focuses on all things travel. Travel news, best places to go, things to do, top places to stay, etc.
Best Hotels in the Midwest for 2023
Let's take a peek at all of these amazing hotels.
15. 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati - Cincinnati, OH
14. Delafield Hotel - Delafield, WI
13. Fordson Hotel - Oklahoma City, OK
(Condé Nast Traveler lists it as 21c Museum Hotel Oklahoma City but at the address provided, 900 West Main Street, Oklahoma City, it's actually the Fordson Hotel.)
12. Hotel Iroquois - Mackinac Island, MI
11. Bottleworks Hotel - Indianapolis, IN
10. Island House Hotel - Mackinac Island, MI
9. The Vault Hotel - Houghton, MI
8. The Hotel at Oberlin - Oberlin, OH
7. Hewing Hotel - Minneapolis, MN
6. Shinola Hotel - Detorit, MI
5. Ironworks Hotel - Indianapolis, IN
4. Saint Kate-The Arts Hotel - Milwaukee, WI
3. Detroit Foundation Hotel - Detroit, MI
2. The Pfister Hotel - Milwaukee, WI
1. JW Marriott Indianapolis - Indianapolis, IN
Eventually, Michigan has a lot of amazing hotels. They took 5 of the 15 spots! Indianapolis is up there too and so is Wisconsin each with 3 of the best hotels.
And did you pick out the Minnesota hotel on the list? At number seven is the Hewing Hotel in Minneapolis. It looks like a really cool place.
Midwest Mansion with a 5,000 Sq.Ft. Doomsday Bunker
Gallery Credit: Carly Ross