5 ‘Must Visit’ Outdoor Eating Options In Rochester
Summer is on the way! Spring is finally starting to treat us to some warmer weather! Are you thinking about taking advantage of outdoor seating?
I thought about it last week when I was out with my girls at Five West for dinner. We considered eating on their patio, but it was just too windy to eat outside on that particular day.
I made a mental note of some places we'd like to eat outdoors another time. Yelp has a whole collection of best outdoor eating spots in Rochester. Here are the top 5 best "outdoor seating" options in Rochester from their list.
- La Vetta: They probably have the best view in downtown Rochester! You'll eat on a rooftop! Here's a sneak peek. Reserve an igloo in the winter for your party so you can enjoy it year 'round!
- Tap House: Another beautiful downtown Rochester setting for outdoor eating. If you're a "people watcher", this is a good spot to observe! It's a busy area.
- Whistle Binkie's On The Lake: A Rochester summer tradition! They've got an awesome beer selection too.
- Forager Brewing Company: Enjoy amazing pizza, tasty beer, and local music on their patio! It seems like they've always got some local artist rockin' out there!
- Hefe Rojo: Instagrammers will love the outdoor patio at Hefe Rojo. To me, it has the best mural in Rochester. It's secluded with ivy in the middle of the hustle and bustle of town.
By the way, some of Rochester's outdoor patios even allow dogs! As an honorable mention, I've got to include the Potbelly's in downtown Rochester as an awesome outdoor seating option. It gets busy at lunch, but it's comfortable!
Which outdoor patio would you like to try?
Listen to Val afternoons from 2p to 6p on Quick Country 96.5.
Listen to Val from 10a to 2p on 107.7 Z-Rock.