Important Safety Tips For Trick-or-Treating In Minnesota
Ever had one of those a-ha moments in life? I had that a few years ago on Halloween night as my kids were out trick-or-treating. My kids' costumes that year were extremely dark and as they were running down a sidewalk in a Minnesota neighborhood, I lost them. Not physically - I found them at the next house asking for candy - but I visibly couldn't see them since it was so dark outside.
Helpful Tips To Keep Kids in Minnesota Safe on Halloween Night
After that little scare, I changed a few things that we did for our trick-or-treating night to make it safer for my kids. If you are looking for ways to keep kids safe on Halloween night, check out the tips below.
13 Safety Tips For Halloween Trick-Or-Treaters
Gallery Credit: Lucky Larry, Mix 93-1
What tips do you have for other parents?
You know what they say, "it takes a village" when raising kids. Part of that is passing along tips and advice that you've learned along the way so other parents don't have to figure it out the hard way. What safety tips do you have for other parents? Let me know over on my Facebook page - Jessica On The Radio.
Got Questions About Halloween and Fun Events? Check Out These Stories for the Answers!
- Is There An Age Limit for Trick-or-Treating in Minnesota?
- What are the best neighborhoods for trick-or-treating in Rochester, Minnesota?
- Where is the house in Rochester, Minnesota with over 150 inflatables?
- Guide to the Spookiest Haunts in Minnesota
- Everything You Need to Know About Rochester's First-Ever Candy Crawl
- What a Blue Pumpkin Means When Kids are Trick-or-Treating
Hottest Halloween Costume Trends of 2023 According to Google
Gallery Credit: Danielle Kootman
Spooky Halloween Decorations to Enjoy The Season
Gallery Credit: Shawn Michaels