Rochester’s 5 Healthiest Fast Food Joints
If you're serious about healthy eating you probably try to avoid fast-food altogether, but sometimes you're so busy that it's your only option. The list below can help you in those situations. A recent article in Women's Health Magazine says these are the five healthiest fast food options in Rochester.
- Starbucks - If you avoid the drinks that are full of sugar and calories you can actually eat clean at Starbucks. The Spinach, Feta, Egg White Breakfast Wrap has 15 grams of protein to power you through the day.
- Chipotle - Lots of clean options if you order right.
- Panera - Salads and half size portions!
- 5 Guys - Rosanne Rush, R.D.N., author of DASH Diet For Dummies, says Five Guys items tend to contain less salt. She recommends the little hamburger loaded with veggies.
- Subway - The veggie delight is healthiest choice.