Check Out The Forecast For Minnesota On Halloween Night
How many layers are kids going to need to have on under their costumes this year? The forecast for Halloween in Minnesota is out!
What is the weather going to be like on Halloween night in Minnesota?
Halloween is one of those nights that parents love but we also dread just a tad. We love taking our kids out and seeing their excitement as they run from house to house yelling "trick-or-treat". Their stash of candy is pretty awesome too because it is almost guaranteed that we will get to snatch at least one of our favorites from their bucket.
Here's What the Forecast is Throughout Minnesota for Halloween Night
Before you finalize those Halloween costumes, here's how cold you can expect the temps to get as you are out trick-or-treating.
- ROCHESTER - High of 35 degrees and a Low of 22 degrees
- MANKATO - High of 36 degrees and a Low of 21 degrees
- DULUTH - High of 35 degrees and a Low of 25 degrees
- MINNEAPOLIS - High of 37 degrees and Low of 24 degrees
- BRAINERD - High of 34 degrees and Low of 21 degrees
Got Questions About Halloween and Fun Events? Check Out These Stories for the Answers!
- Is There An Age Limit for Trick-or-Treating in Minnesota?
- What are the best neighborhoods for trick-or-treating in Rochester, Minnesota?
- Where is the house in Rochester, Minnesota with over 150 inflatables?
- Guide to the Spookiest Haunts in Minnesota
- Everything You Need to Know About Rochester's First-Ever Candy Crawl
- What a Blue Pumpkin Means When Kids are Trick-or-Treating in Minnesota
Hottest Halloween Costume Trends of 2023 According to Google
Gallery Credit: Danielle Kootman